Parks & Facilities
About the Available FacilitiesLa Mesa has both indoor and outdoor facilities available. Rental contracts are issued up to one year in advance for weddings and wedding receptions, retirement parties, birthday celebrations, and other special events. We also have small meeting rooms and larger rooms for seminars and professional workshops.
All Facilities and parks are smoke-free environments. NO alcoholic beverages unless special permit is obtained (additional cost). NO overnight parking or camping in any Park. (See Municipal Code sections 9.08.140 and 9.08.153)
Facility rules of conduct have been established for the safety, health, and well-being of all participants and visitors.
Facilities Details and Policies
- Banquet Rooms are available for groups of 20 to 350 people.
- Corporate Facilities
- La Mesa parks are also available. View availability online for special use permits for city parks.
- A Park Use Permit is required for groups of 25 or more and for special use such as Bounce Houses. See Park Policies for more information.
- How to obtain a Park permit
- Reservable picnic areas at Aztec Park, Harry Griffen Park, and La Mesita Park.
- Approved Bounce House and Party Rental Vendors
- Approved on-Site Cooking Vendors
- Alcoholic Beverage Policy Procedure & Permit
- A Commercial Use of Public Recreational Property Permit is required for all commercial operators conducting business in City parks - Commercial Use Policy & Permit Application
Community Center4975 Memorial Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
Monday - Thursday
7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
* Closed alternate Fridays and Holidays